City Livery Club
Uniting the Livery, promoting fellowship
The City Livery Club was founded in 1914 and is privileged to count the Rt. Hon. The Lord Mayor as Patron, and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh and HRH The Princess Royal as Honorary Members. The Club offers a private daytime Club for Liverymen and members of related City organisations where they can meet, dine, and exchange views in comfortable premises overlooking the Thames. The Club premises are within easy walk of Bank, Mansion House and Cannon Street stations.
The Club also provides a broad programme of events both formal and informal, with various interests represented by Sections for History & Antiques, Investments, Motoring, Music, Wine, Golf, Tennis, Aeronautics, Photography, and Women in the Livery. The City Face2Face events are informal discussions with City movers and shakers followed by a lunch.
The Club has a number of reciprocal arrangements with other Clubs in the UK and abroad.
Telephone: 020 7248 0620 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Club’s activities please click here to view our annual review for 2016-
For a complete list of Livery Companies, and plenty of information about the Companies and the City Civic, please click here
Visit by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
We were delighted to welcome our longest-
an Honorary Member on 28 October 1948. The photograph shows the Immediate Past President, Alderman John Garbutt JP, with His Royal Highness, our Civic Guests and the Club’s officers for 2016/17.
Restaurant bookings: members may reserve a table here (via the Little Ship Club’s website), or you can ring 020 7248 2800.